The bookie's don't want you to know this

I have been sharing tips on my blog for a while now and putting them into practice on various online bookie sites. I started playing some promotions at the end of April 2015 and honestly have a profit of over €500 in those three months. I got my first set back today:

Dear David,
Due to a business decision, please be aware that you are no longer eligible to take part in 888sport promotions. As a result of this, your 888sport account will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or free bets. In order to avoid disappointment, please do not attempt to take part in any 888sport promotions.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but these measures are necessary in order for 888sport to be able to continue offering promotions to our recreational customer base.
Please do not attempt to open any further accounts with 888sport as these will be blocked and deposits may not be returned.
Regards,Operations Teamwww.support@888sport.com

My strategy with 888sport was to place 6 real money trebles every week. Each leg of the trebles at very short odds. I think by doing this I should break even or close to break even on my real money bets. This was earning me a free €10 multiple which I generally used on a double - each leg this time with longer odds to make sure that I was taking full advantage of the freebie. I usually went for evens, that way my free bet was paying out about €30 once every four or five weeks. Since I was breaking even on my real money bets I was making a small profit overall.

I would classify myself as a recreational gambler, I'm certainly not going to make enough to live on off a free €10 bet each week.

Oh well, there are plenty more fish in the sea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bet Unfair

Deconstructing WDL and O/U 2.5 goals odds.

Chrome Extension 1000